Access and use of this site is provided by Reading UK CIC according to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Reading UK CIC reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions currently posted.
2. Reading UK CIC endeavours to ensure that this site is available 24 hours a day, however we make no guarantee that this is always the case. In addition access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
3. Reading UK CIC endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Reading UK CIC does not accept any liability for error or omission.
4. Third party material will only be included on this site if it complies with national and the relevant foreign law. It will note be accepted if in any way it is threatening, defamatory, obscene or technically harmful, e.g. viruses, worms etc.
5. Reading UK CIC will immediately remove from the site, without prior notice, any information that it believes to be illegal, defamatory, indecent, or otherwise likely to cause offence.
6. Reading UK CIC cannot guarantee the accuracy of third party material and accepts no responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any or all loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on the material contained on this site. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from the third party providers.
7. Reading UK CIC is not responsible for the failure or alleged failure in delivery of the services referred to herein (or any loss arising in the event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein.)
8. Hypertext links are provided for your convenience "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
9. By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions in full.
10. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Web design by Tribal Systems